🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the September 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The September competition will close for entries and nominations on ~ 15th September 2014.

(As a side note:  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

Nice, Saw :)

Lets keep these great entries coming in guys :)

This is my german blue ram who i called Milo, but very sadly he passed away a few months ago so i cant take a picture of the tank and him with the writing on but i can prove he was mine and the tank is mine i have lots of other photos of him and my tank
confused.gif
i hope he can enter
sad.png
x

Attachments

• IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 275
nofishinginmytank said:
This is my german blue ram who i called Milo, but very sadly he passed away a few months ago so i cant take a picture of the tank and him with the writing on but i can prove he was mine and the tank is mine i have lots of other photos of him and my tank
confused.gif
i hope he can enter
sad.png
x

Am afraid you cannot enter until you have done 60 posts :/

Sorry.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/338457-fish-of-the-month-rules/

So happy I can enter now :)

fish.gif

My little guppy, Lenny for the fish of the month please :) he is very funny and full of character, he is best friends with my female platy haha 
fish.gif

Please ignore the blurry photo of the red and black guppy, I am not having a good day today and accidentally uploaded the wrong one, this yellow one is Lenny :) 

Attachments

• IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1686.JPG
    IMG_1686.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_1695.JPG
    IMG_1695.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 287
I guess I'll enter and help speed things up!
biggrin.png

Here's my Albino Sailfin pleco, he's still pretty young, and if you see the rock he's resting on, he doesnt do a very good job with the algae.
photo(1).JPG

I'll post my verification in a bit.

Here we go.
photo(2).JPG
The rock he was sitting on is in the picture, I couldn't get him to come out as he went back into hiding,

Glad to see everyone entering, keep entering those beautiful fish!!!

Introducing Sam, my Bolivian Ram

resizedFOTM-vi.jpg

resizedFOTM-vi.jpg

You can enter any pic of your fish you want :)

Although you will need to have done 60 posts before you can enter :/

really? crud i can get the verification but i dont think i can post 60 times

Goggy said:
really? crud i can get the verification but i dont think i can post 60 times

Well, you have 12 days to do some useful posts, so far you have 23 so you need another 37 more, averaging 3 or 4 posts a day.

I do have to mention try not to use repetitive posts or spams etc, much better doing some useful posts with some advice or useful comments and suchlike.

Even if you miss this month, there is always next month ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back