Semi-new aquarium keeper here, to say hello

Serial hobbyist

Reaction score
I've always been interested in fish keeping and have a little past experience with a couple 5 gallon betta tanks. Recently I was gifted a 65 gallon tank & dove right in to the fish keeping world again. I regret knowing very little with my bettas. So this time around I understand how important the aquarist community is to a newer fish keeper. I'd like to share the story of how I had to cycle my tank on the fly, a story told many times by newbies. But, perhaps that's better done in a separate thread.
I'm very happy to be here, and I'm excited to learn from all of the experienced fish keeps here.

:hi:
Hi! Will also look forward to the story, welcome back to the hobby and to these boards! :D
It's awesome that you want to throw yourself into it and really dive in, that bodes well for the fish you have/are getting! A 65g tank is a pretty nice gift, I'm a tad jealous, lol.

Is that your tank in your profile pic? If so, nice! I see one of the fancier java ferns there and some nice moss, so hoping we might have another potential member for the planted tank cult! ;):D

Well, welcome aboard... :hi:
And sufficient members present to help you out with all your questions...

:hi:
Hi! Will also look forward to the story, welcome back to the hobby and to these boards! :D
It's awesome that you want to throw yourself into it and really dive in, that bodes well for the fish you have/are getting! A 65g tank is a pretty nice gift, I'm a tad jealous, lol.

Is that your tank in your profile pic? If so, nice! I see one of the fancier java ferns there and some nice moss, so hoping we might have another potential member for the planted tank cult! ;):D
Awesome! I definitely want to be a part of the planted tank cult. Yes that's my tank in the profile. I attached some flame moss to a lava rock. Recently I was staring off into the tank and noticed it looks like some type of troll hedgehog or something like that. I'm not mad about it lol! I'm happy to have my planting/gardening hobby united with my fish hobby!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back