April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyh51

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: Nicaragua Cichlid x2, Pictus Catfish x2, Snowball Pleco x1, Khuli Loach x1
Quantity for sale: 6
Reason for Sale: Problem with previous tank so had to temporarily move them to smaller vision 180, tank is far too small for the fish so need to sell asap. Also moving house very shortly.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only, S10 Sheffield
Sales price: £30 for the plec separately, other free to a good home but must go together.
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

2MxGC.jpg

Jmzx2.jpg

d6g0b.jpg

HGS4C.jpg

Hd0gl.jpg

I6GH6.jpg

n8nLx.jpg

Trpy3.jpg

Very difficult to get a picture of the Snowball Plec, will try to get one and post it.

After livestock is sold I will be selling my entire setup, will setup a new thread in equipment. Need to sell ASAP.

Equipment thread: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/403654-sell-up-all-equipment-must-go/

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi,

Would be good if you can post the picture of the snowball pleco so can see size and condition. It is an LDA33, right?

How much would you want for the snowball pleco?

Reduced all to £40 for quick sale (around what I bought the snowball plec for to begin with).

Will try and get a pic of the snowball tonight.

Hi Will you accept £30 for the lot please

Thanks
lee

Thanks
lee

Thanks
lee

Thanks
lee

not a promising first post. though the tagging shows where Admins eyes rest.

oh man i want that pleco. but cant house the rest.

this is an astonishing bargain. i'll ask around.
just sorry i cant take them all.

Depending on the size of the pictus, I could possibly take them if anyone is struggling. I already have four 4-5 inch ones.

Sorry not been able to check this for a while. Moved house on Saturday so they're sat in my old house all alone now, manage to get back every couple of days to feed them.

Really REALLY need someone to take them, but for the price I paid for them I can't accept any less than £40.

The Nics are great fish, really attentive to everything happening around, pics are always buzzing around and the plec just sits there looking pretty. They really are all stunning fish with great personalities.

After stock is gone I'll be selling all the equipment as well for £300: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/403654-sell-up-all-equipment-must-go/page__gopid__3404069#entry3404069

Selling the plec separately for £30, rest are free to good home but must go together.

I am still interested in the Pictus (depending on their size as want some roughly the same size as mine), but could not house the rest I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back