Selling A 12G Plus Accessories And A 20G Plus Accessories

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AnonyMissJ

Reaction score
1) 12G divided tank. Was bought new and is in perfect condition.
Was formerly a home for two bettas (one on each side). The divider in the middle of the tank can be easily
removed. Filter, heater and thermometer included. Ornaments, fish food, water testing/treating supplies and stones can also be included if you ask for them.
Asking $75 (not including s&h) or best offer.

2) 20G long tank. Was bought new, is in perfect condition.
Comes with filter, DIY Co2 generator (for live plants), air machine, 'night-light' (forgot the name of it) that makes the tank have a faint blue glow at night. Ornaments, fish food and water testing/treating supplies can be included if you ask for them.
Asking $125 (not including s&h) or best offer.

Am selling both because I no longer need them; they're both in perfect working condition. Am willing to ship. Both are located in Upstate NY.

Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm pretty interested in this. Do you know what the approximate shipping cost would be? lso, the filters come with mature media or will that have to be restarted? For the larger tank, how much space does your CO2 generator take?

Shipping would depend on your location. If you pm me your zip code I can let you know. The filter on the larger tank comes with mature media but as there are no fish in it now and haven't been for almost a week I'm not sure how that's effected. For the larger tank, the co2 gen takes up very little room. I am happy to include pictures if you'd like.

Messages you about my zip code. Please do include a few pictures. I have to make sure that I can make some room for at least the twenty gallon. My sister seems absolutely dead set on breeding guppies.

Haha, I see! OK, I'll put the pictures here in this thread.

The 20G:

IMG_20130326_153317_300_zps8c0ebace.jpg

IMG_20130326_153303_658_zpsd6d7b96e.jpg

The 12G:

788236196_2796932215_0.jpeg

788236306_2796932571_0.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back