Selling £17 Maidenhead Voucher For £10

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MrWhite

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size:£17 Credit note
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale: Because im moving to newcastle and the store will be to far away so i would just be stuck with it
Delivery or Collection: Delivery or collection
Sales price:£10
Postage & Packaging: Free postage
Photograph:
Photo1.jpg

This is a £17 store credit that they gave me for fish i returned can ONLY be used in woodford maidenhead aquatics due to me moving away its pointless me having it and dont want it to go to waste

does it amtter where you use it? is it a specific

If it can be used at all maidenhead aquatics i will definetely be interested and can send the money through paypal as a gift straight away!

Andy

I just rang my local branch but they're shut. If you can hold up till tomorrow i will ring and check if it can be used.
If it can i will send the payment straight away.

ALso, would you accept £8

Andy

Edit: Just saw the little bit under the topic - does it have woodford written on it or something then?
Shame, i would have had it off you no problem.

I just rang my local branch but they're shut. If you can hold up till tomorrow i will ring and check if it can be used.
If it can i will send the payment straight away.

ALso, would you accept £8

Andy

Edit: Just saw the little bit under the topic - does it have woodford written on it or something then?
Shame, i would have had it off you no problem.
It says at woodford store only but if ya give your local maidenhead a ring and say you cant really make it to the woodford branch as its to far to travel and would it be possible to use this voucher elsewhere and see what they say worth a try i suppose m8

Yeah, i'll give them a ring in the morning and find out.

Good luck with the sale if they say no anyway :)

Andy

ill give my store a ring in the morning and if its ok
will you sell it for 8 pounds

Sorry I didn't get back I was actually in Salford on Sunday (Oasis adelphi street if you haven't been it is one of best in North West for quality in my opinion!) so that was why I was asking - you just replied too late!

Anyway good luck hope you find someone to buy it!

Sorry I didn't get back I was actually in Salford on Sunday (Oasis adelphi street if you haven't been it is one of best in North West for quality in my opinion!) so that was why I was asking - you just replied too late!

Anyway good luck hope you find someone to buy it!
Ye oasis is my LFS only 10mins down the road i also have a credit note for there store for £10 lol thats gonna go to waste aswell when i move

Cheers m8

my offer still stands Mr White see above - maybe you missed it?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back