The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow, this has been a long time coming for ALL of us. :lol: :-

I'm jealous of your angels!

All the best in the coming days,
~~waterdrop~~

This is dissapointing :sad:

There aren't any pics :hyper: :lol: Could you post some once the lights are on? Glad you are finally at a point where you have your fish :good:

Cheers
Rabbut

yay congrats lana, so glad you've finally got some fishies in there...... bet the tank looks great

do get us some pics please

Yeah, just noticed she took down the old sig pics of the tall tank and the other little one MW. Must be their having a shortage of SDmemory cards for cameras up there in Canada :lol:

~~waterdrop~~

ok here are the pics of the new fish

Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

could not get the rubbtnosse plec they were hiding under the rock, i will try to get better pic of them

so far so goo i just fed the blood worms

tank stats are good , everything holding nicely :good:

Nice Koi and Blue and White angels there :nod: The Albino corries look active, caught fairly high in the water coulmn in one of the pictures :hyper: The bristlenose shows itself in daylight, thats way better than mine used to be :lol:

All the best
Rabbut

Nice Koi and Blue and White angels there :nod: The Albino corries look active, caught fairly high in the water coulmn in one of the pictures :hyper: The bristlenose shows itself in daylight, thats way better than mine used to be :lol:

All the best
Rabbut

the bristelnose has been out in open since this morning ... my last one i never seen him at all ,

and the cories have been at top of tank swimming crazy since i added them they go top bottom fly to top (is this normal for them i thought they were bottom feeders)

Looking nice there Iana :)

and the cories have been at top of tank swimming crazy since i added them they go top bottom fly to top (is this normal for them i thought they were bottom feeders)

I wouldn't worry about it, my Cory's do the same thing, when they feel like it :)

My cories also tend to dash to the surface and then shoot back down again. and mine do swim at all levels, checking things out and greedily searching for food...especially if you have plants in there.

Well this is a happy week, aren't we glad MW, rabbut? Its great to see Lana off and going and with the fish looking so pleased with their circumstances, eh?

We will all look forward to knowing these pretty angels make it through their transition to their new home and settle in! And then we'll want to see how they look periodically!

Hope you will stay active helping us help new beginners Lana. You've gained quite a lot of experience by now.

~~waterdrop~~

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back