Searching for standard/common tank sizes online?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

phyrebrat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been a member for a few weeks now, going through a very slow process of setting up my predator tank (probably not till Spring 2022).

The problem is trying to find a tank inasmuch as the dimensions. Typically I keep/have kept native British fish so I tend to have them for a year or two before they were given to the local public aquarium. In the past I have had a 6' tank for a juvenile pike, and now I'm looking to get another large tank around 400L but having trouble finding one that does not have features I don't want.

I'm happy for the price to include the stand, but I wonder if I can thin down my hit results when looking online by putting in certain dimensions? Right now I've getting everything from those nano tanks, to customs.

Does anyone know of a place (for UK buyers) or of standard tank dimensions online? For an idea, here is a pic of my last tank.

Thanks

pH
Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 18.07.43.png

See if Lynchfords will do what you want...

[email protected]

Their shop in Farnborough was my local for a decade. I saw they have a second shop as well now. Good reliable firm 20 years ago, I expect they still are.

Last edited:
ND Aquatics in Hertford just outside M25 between A1 & A10. Do custom builds and have a good rep. They’re on the internet and I think on eBay as well.

ND Aquatics in Hertford just outside M25 between A1 & A10. Do custom builds and have a good rep. They’re on the internet and I think on eBay as well.
These look excellent, thank you so much - I've got my eye on the 8 footer...

pH

My 180 litre is an ND Aquatics custom built tank. They were very helpful when I ordered it at the end of 2013.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back