Scottish Fish Store Directory

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm very new to the hobby so don't think that I can fairly score a shop yet but, I have been using a shop called Supreme Aquatics which is in the Southside of Glasgow. All the stock looked healthy and there seemed to be a very good variety. Also the advice the owner has given me on the 3 occasions I have been in all seems to have been corroborated by what I have read on here and elsewhere. As I say I am a novice and my perception may be flawed.

It has a website as well, he does a 10% discount on Tuesdays as well!

http://www.supremeaquatics.com/index.htm

Strictly Aquatics in Kirkcaldy for me.Both the girls in the shop i have spoken to were knowledgable and willing to help.Both refused to sell me a red tailed shark for a 20l tank which is my standard query when assessing a shop.Tanks were very clean and no sign of dead or ill fish.Not sure of the address but it is next to the harbour and they also have a website.

I only know ones in the Edinburgh region, and of those OutsideInside Aquatics in East Lothian are by far the best. Small, and tropical only, but a good selection of well looked after fish and knowledgeable staff who have the livestock's best interest at heart.

this shop is now closing down

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back