scotland

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

That first one looks like the loch by drumochter summit on the A9, is that loch garry?

Were the other two taken from the A9 aswell? The first one is cool.

:D your right chishnfips, taken on the long haul home. god i hate the A9. the top one is indeed from drumochter pass.

:D yes i have years ago. even ventured on to the moor, amazing.
planning on going again next summer. who knows might take my camera with me :whistle:
want to go see Eilean Donan castle on the west coast, that will be good to see.

Ive not been to see Eilean Donan Castle for years, you've just made me want to go back. I believe james bond was once filmed there too. :D

eilean_donan_ming.jpg

I'll wait until around christmas time when its all frosty and snowing and it will look amazing.

Paul

what a great photo, will try to get there when its cold enough. what a stunning castle.

The A9 must be the worst road in history, I hate it, just because it's so boring, I know the scenery is lovely but after an hour that soon goes out the window. Culloden is really chillin when you think about what happened there.

A cool place to go if you are ever on the east coast is Dunrobin Castle just next to golspie, you take the A9 north towards wick. They have a falconry show and the castle and grounds look amazing. It's haunted aswell.
scotland23.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back