Schottayb's Juwel Trigon 190

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They are still being a tad weird with each other. Looks as if the yellow/orange one is 'guarding' something near the filter box. But there is nothing there lol :/.

Keyholes are getting a little frisky too I think I have a m/f just hope they pair up.

Rams aint keen on each other lol they stay at different ends of the tank all day. Was going to add another two but didn't know about room issue once everything is fully grown.

Got 16 Rummy Nose in there they are great! Makes the tank so lively :)

Cheers!

Posted with my iFail so if there is any dodgy words it's the American auto correct thing! :lol:

If you did get another 2 and got lucky then the others wouldn't be hard to rehome I'm sure... Pretty nice fish.

Haven't been round here for a while! :)

Just been looking through this post and I can't belive how the tank was when I first set it up!

I kind of abandoned the tank a while ago and recently started getting back into it again (we've all been there! :p). Well I've got a little trimming to do but thought I would update this post to how the tank looks at the mo.

iPhone photo:
schottaybjuwel190.jpg

Any comments welcome :good: :)

Wowzers! That is epic! I see the angel is still going strong!

Cheers bud. He is indeed! Keyholes are massive now, I didn't think they we're growing at all untill I looked at my old pictures :lol:.

Only new things in the tank are the pair of Golden Rams they are cool :D. Keep laying eggs but non have survived as of yet!

You have some great fish! I think you should let me have the keyholes and the angel so you can concentrate on the rams... :whistle:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back