Saving The Blood Parrots

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

joshntarri

Reaction score
I posted before about seeing the Blood Parrots in a store with African Cichlids. I made a complaint. Today I was in that store again. Nothing had been changed. I talked to 2 managers one was concerned the other blew me off said it was corporate told them how to stock the fish. That is so funny I have never seen them like that at any other of that store. I called their corporate office again this time they transferred me to the stores manager. I told her what I had a problem with she told me that they did not even have blood parrots. I told her I know that they did not because they were all killed earlier. She then wanted to argue with me that they would be killed with anything they put with them. I am not a fish expert, I do not know everything really the only thing I do know about is American cichilds. I have had fish a few times always cichlids we have 11 tanks right now and it just makes me so mad that they are acting like I know nothing while these fish are being murdered! I am right about this right??? All I want them to do is move the parrots. Thank you for your time.

I posted before about seeing the Blood Parrots in a store with African Cichlids. I made a complaint. Today I was in that store again. Nothing had been changed. I talked to 2 managers one was concerned the other blew me off said it was corporate told them how to stock the fish. That is so funny I have never seen them like that at any other of that store. I called their corporate office again this time they transferred me to the stores manager. I told her what I had a problem with she told me that they did not even have blood parrots. I told her I know that they did not because they were all killed earlier. She then wanted to argue with me that they would be killed with anything they put with them. I am not a fish expert, I do not know everything really the only thing I do know about is American cichilds. I have had fish a few times always cichlids we have 11 tanks right now and it just makes me so mad that they are acting like I know nothing while these fish are being murdered! I am right about this right??? All I want them to do is move the parrots. Thank you for your time.

Sometimes Fish stores wont listen. Petco, Petsmart, and other chain Pet stores never will listen to suggestions IME. At walmart they also house BP with Africans and the BPs get the crap beaten out of them. I told my LFS that there gar were covered with parasites and the next day they were being medicated and were not available until they recover. Usually the stores that care about there fish will listen to you and your suggestions, complaints, and questions. The only LFS like that around me closed down unfortunately.

I never buy fish from places like there. We have Pets At Home and stuff like that.
All the fish i buy come from the fish store around the corner. They're tanks are always clean, Ive never seen any ill fish, theyre quite cheap, and they have so many different types of fish. And you see new types come in every week.... the other day they had pufferfish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back