Saulosi Fry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ben3486

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My saulosi had some fry probably a month and a few weeks ago. I managed tO get three fry into a breeding net but currently only have one. He is eating flake and I probably just under 1cm. I was curious when I should release him back into the general population? I don't want to release him and he get harassed and dies!?

Also think the fish who gave birth to the last lot is holding again as she's not eating, keeping her self separate And her mouth looks bigger. :) more babies :)

My saulosi had some fry probably a month and a few weeks ago. I managed tO get three fry into a breeding net but currently only have one. He is eating flake and I probably just under 1cm. I was curious when I should release him back into the general population? I don't want to release him and he get harassed and dies!?

Also think the fish who gave birth to the last lot is holding again as she's not eating, keeping her self separate And her mouth looks bigger. :) more babies :)

Daily partial water changes will encourage the frys growth like you wouldn`t believe. Fry should be approx 3 inches when added to a tank that has other bigger fish in it otherwise they will get chased and/or eaten ;)

I currently have 11 Jacobfreibergi fry that are about 5 weeks old and another 3 that I found in the weir and sump of my Malawi setup that are about 5 days old. The older 11 have grown really, really well, they`re about an inch in size already due to the daily water changes and 3-4 feeds of flake and crushed premium granular per day :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back