Sand Help

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Kevin8688

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking for sand for my fish tank and went to check some out at Walmart. Wanted to see if you guys can give me an opinion on it. I think it could be to thin not really sure they told me it's sand for the playground. Here is a picture of it: ) Thanks!
imag0185r.jpg

Hey guys I was looking for sand for my fish tank and went to check some out at Walmart. Wanted to see if you guys can give me an opinion on it. I think it could be to thin not really sure they told me it's sand for the playground. Here is a picture of it: ) Thanks!
imag0185r.jpg
Hi kevin, a lot on here buy play sand as it is much cheaper, i bought mine from lfs but yours looks the same........

DSC00468.jpg

Cool tank Brian1. I als gree with the sand, its great as long as you wash it alot. Efore adding it to he tank.

Cool tank Brian1. I als gree with the sand, its great as long as you wash it alot. Efore adding it to he tank.

Nice tank :) Thanks for the opinion I'll probably get some of that sand once I'm ready for the swap. You tank looks amazing :)!

We cant lie when a nice tank is pesented, have you considered enteringit in Tank Of The Month?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back