Saltwater Hermit Crab Research

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fish are AWE

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing a project on the oceans and how we affect it. But i also have to make a side project. So i decided to do it on about saltwater hermit crabs. I would appreciate any help from anyone about any info. I've researched on them but most of the websites just tell me about their care. If you can, I would love it if you can tell me about their Ph requirents. Thank you! HERMIT CRABS ARE AWESOME!

Is this for a class? In general, for academic projects, you are expected to do your own literature searches (this process can actually be more important to learn than the actual reading on the topic of choice). If you are only finding websites about hermit crab care, it suggests to me that you need to learn how to use search engines more effectively. If you want to know about things other than hermit crab care, add other terms to your searches. For example, add terms like biology, physiology, ecology, etc. to find information on non-care aspects of hermit crabs. However, something like pH requirements is usually part of what would be found in a good care article. You don't seem to want those, so it's not clear to me what kind of information you're actually seeking.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back