Salt or eSha-2000 for cory treatment?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I do see 1 male in one photo but can't see otherwise in the others.

Clipped tail girl is a girl, nice and chunky.

You know, the tank is still fairly new to them, they very well could have caught the tail on something, much like some clumsy people stub their toes or walk into things in places they're not familiar with yet.
Thank you!! Any chance you can circle which one is the male, just to confirm for me which is the little dude? d:D I'm sorry to ask! You're just so good with cories, and I'm a cory beginner :wub: Love ya!!

I've decided I don't like the lid on this tank either. There is a tiny feeding slot, but no access lid like most tank hoods. To access the tank, the whole lid lifts open. And the lights are in the lid. At first I thought it would be good for cleaning, but when you actually have fish in there, you realise it's likely to spook them. Doing a water change from their perspective means the light suddenly dims and a huge monster looms over the whole tank, and the lights probably cast more weird shadows as the water is being syphoned or scooped out. It's very possible that I spooked them and they wedged themselves into a tight spot behind the sponge filter without my seeing. These things did appear the day after a water change. Hopefully the extra hiding spaces and the frogbit I added help with that.

Oh, and don't worry about the algae wafer, they're usually getting meaty foods, I just use a bit of algae wafer when I want to get photos, since it gets them gathered together in a way that the pellets and frozen foods don't! So only a rare treat :)

I'm thinking this one
Screenshot_20200926-085113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ooohh, thank you! I'm glad I asked, 'cos I thought that one was a female, and the other little one (second from right in that pic) was the lone male. So maybe I have two males! Three counting the one in the 57 gallon. I'll try to get some better photos of the smaller two later, and the white forehead one to confirm sexes if that's okay. I didn't try to get shots of the younger two this time since it was mainly the larger two I was concerned about with the potential illness thing.

I appreciate you, hope you know that! You're the best :D

This may help you out. Best is to view from above.
20200923_155746.jpg

It was the pelvic fins, in that photo they look pointed to me, but perhaps is the photo angle

I'd say she's looking better again today. Hopeful that whatever happened, she's on the mend, which is the important thing.
Sorry for water marks on the glass, water changed all three tanks today and haven't gone round cleaning the outside glass yet.
DSCF3433.JPG
DSCF3431.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Back