Sailfin or swordtail?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

akkacakka

Reaction score
I thought she was a regular molly for the longest time but she is like 1.5 times the size of a full grown molly. Figured out she wasn't from another thread but idk if she is a female swordtail or sailfin molly. I had a look and there is something about the position of the mouth and colourings but I am still super confused . I really wanna know so I can get her friends so she stops picking on my new mollies. She didn't seem to mind her old molly tankmates (they got hit with velvet the most evil thing) but hates these new guys. Glad she doesn't care about my precious catfish at least. I will try asking my local fish store to.

Attachments

• 20230129_161848.jpg
    20230129_161848.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230129_161804.jpg
    20230129_161804.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 22
Loo
I thought she was a regular molly for the longest time but she is like 1.5 times the size of a full grown molly. Figured out she wasn't from another thread but idk if she is a female swordtail or sailfin molly. I had a look and there is something about the position of the mouth and colourings but I am still super confused . I really wanna know so I can get her friends so she stops picking on my new mollies. She didn't seem to mind her old molly tankmates (they got hit with velvet the most evil thing) but hates these new guys. Glad she doesn't care about my precious catfish at least. I will try asking my local fish store to.
looks like sailfin but idk I’m not a professional

You already made another topic about this. She's a Berlin swordtail. And no molly...

This is the other thread

I have locked this one so all further replies are together in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back