Sailfin Mollies With Fig8

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hmm yeah these bumblebee goby's I have kept in the past in FW have done fine with big fish but may not risk it this time.
I don't have a minimum of 55g but a 4ft 40g tank, will they be fine :unsure: ?
I could have a shoal of 3-4 when they are small then when they get too big i will consider in upgrading, as I am only a student at the moment.
What size tank are you keeping the fish in?

Hmm yeah these bumblebee goby's I have kept in the past in FW have done fine with big fish but may not risk it this time.
I don't have a minimum of 55g but a 4ft 40g tank, will they be fine :unsure: ?
I could have a shoal of 3-4 when they are small then when they get too big i will consider in upgrading, as I am only a student at the moment.
What size tank are you keeping the fish in?

If you get juvi's I would think they'd be fine. I have had customer where i work come in with a Mondactiluc argientus as it was eating a lot of their fish so i wouldn't advise them with BBG.
Mine are in a 30G which i guess some people consider to be too small but it has got plenty of filtration (2 internal fluvals and 1 external tetratec) Also I have enough hiding places i think.

FaF

Thanks so much for the help.
I am thinking of going with this stocking:
4 monos
4 Columbian Sharks
2 scats
4 Etroplus maculatus

Just need to receive a reply from nmonks on my other post and I would be happy for other people's suggestions.

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back