Sad day

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

zain611

Fish Addict
Reaction score
It's a sad day today. One of my amano shrimps had passed away. Ever since I've been keeping tropical fish ive had her. She's about 7-8 years old :rip:

Can I ask what external picture websites I can use to send pictures as I cannot upload pictures on here because of the size and it doesn't help when I reduce the resolution.

If you use an Iphone, save the picture to photos. Then go to the pic and hit edit. Then choose the button at bottom if pic with arrows to pull the pic in smaller. Hit save. Then try posting.

I'm so sorry about your shrimp! May she rest in peace. :rip:

I’m sorry to hear about your shrimp. May she swim in peace. I just posted photos from my iPhone and it worked. There’s an option to change the file size after you’ve selected the photos to post. I set it to medium and it appears to have worked fine.

7-8 years is a great age, it shows she was well cared for.

Thanks for the kind comments :). Having taken care of a pet for that many years it does get to me.

Naughts I was looking at the average life span of amano shrimps and its 2-3 years so 7-8 years is outstanding :angel:.

I remember getting her then with another amano shrimp. Had a newly set up 28 litre tank. She lived through the cycling and substrate change later. Got my 130 litre tank last year and she looked so much happier moving into a lot bigger tank.

Happy she lived double the average life span.

The reason I was asking about pictures is because there's these small white oval things in my tank and need some identification of it and possible eradication. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back