Ruud

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ron1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Bye Bye Ruud, Off he goes to play in the sunshine with Beckham!!!

Hopefully carricks on his way up to Old trafford :)

Man U will need a proven goal scorer now, perhaps Ole will at last get the first team spot he deserves (After a few 30min games under his belt)

Shame about Ruud,never mind eh? :(

I would like to see young Rossi get some full first team action.

And Carrick would be a great buy to fill Keano`s shoes.

I'm glad to see the back of him :hyper: And at only £10m :rofl: I think dementia is setting in for your manager and long may he reign. Even with only 2 years left, Ruud has to be worth £20, he's one of the top 5 strikers in the world.

I'd like to see Alan Smith given a go up front :nod: I really rate him as a striker and he did the business when he first arrived, then for some reason, he was converted to a midfielder (probably the aforementioned dementia) :S With Carrick coming, you will finally have a replacement for Keane, meaning Smith can go and do what he does. I also hope Scholes is getting to somewhere near where he was. Much as I dislike ManUre, I do like some of the players and I like to see good players playing well whoever they play for.

If only we could find a striker of that ability for £10m instead of the donkeys we keep buying for £10m+ (Diouf & Cisse)

Arfie

hehehehehehe

i can't wait til bellamy gets put out there after they realise all he's good at is running

Oh, he can score goals, I don't doubt that and he'll get more chances with Liverpool than with Blackburn, Newcastle, Celtic etc.

He got 17 in 32 appearances for a team like Blackburn last season, to compare, the golden boy of English football (Rooney) managed 19 in 48 appearances for the mighty ManYoo ;)

Thats assuming he doesn't get a strop on or get sent down, either of which are a high probability :lol:

But to bring it back on topic, I'd still rather have payed £10m for a player like RVN (I'm sure we could get his balance issues sorted once he's out of Manchester) who WILL score 30 goals a season than the £6m we paid for Bellamy who will probably get 20 or so.

Arfie

RVN has gone and fergies saying he isnt to interested in buying a new striker...did we fans upset that scottish retard at some point, im sorry but im getting incresingly annoyed with him he is a legend but he needs to quit before he desroys the club

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back