Rummynose Tetras And Final Stocking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I can second the good choice on the rummynose.  I recently added 10 rummy, 10 neon and 6 black phantom tetra.  They all shoal together but the rummy's are stunning and shoal like darts across the tank and amazingly closely. Can you get any more in there...?

Ny82 said:

Congrats NY82 so glad you have managed to get over 97ltr your tank looks fantastic I am considering rummynose my self
smile.png

Thanks, I got a good deal out of it so I am finally happy with my tank
smile.png

Ifollowed your post and my heart sank for you glad it has all turned out for the best for you ;)

214jay said:
I can second the good choice on the rummynose.  I recently added 10 rummy, 10 neon and 6 black phantom tetra.  They all shoal together but the rummy's are stunning and shoal like darts across the tank and amazingly closely. Can you get any more in there...?
I think if I add 4 more and make it 10, I will be at max as they still need space to swim! I seen the black phantoms too I was in there for ages, just couldn't decide!
meandmykribs said:

Congrats NY82 so glad you have managed to get over 97ltr your tank looks fantastic I am considering rummynose my self
smile.png

Thanks, I got a good deal out of it so I am finally happy with my tank
smile.png

Ifollowed your post and my heart sank for you glad it has all turned out for the best for you
wink.png

Aww thankyou for taking the time to read it.  I really thought about giving up, I am so glad I didn't!

Beautiful! They look amazing against the plants..mine don't look that good :( Maybe it's the lighting?
Mine like to drag away the corys pellets <.<
Glad everything has turned out well for you :D

Ninjouzata said:
Beautiful! They look amazing against the plants..mine don't look that good
sad.png
Maybe it's the lighting?
Glad everything has turned out well for you
biggrin.png

Aww why don't yours look good? Maybe it's my bin-bag background? 
lol the only time I saw them break up is when I put the treats in for the cories! Then it was like SCATTER! 
Thanks, I am hoping this is it for the foreseeable future :) 

Ny82 said:

Beautiful! They look amazing against the plants..mine don't look that good
sad.png
Maybe it's the lighting?
Glad everything has turned out well for you
biggrin.png

Aww why don't yours look good? Maybe it's my bin-bag background? 
lol the only time I saw them break up is when I put the treats in for the cories! Then it was like SCATTER! 
Thanks, I am hoping this is it for the foreseeable future
smile.png

Ahaha! Oh that could be, I have a plant & bridge background on mine. I wonder if their colour is being affected by not being in the right sized group? Only 4 right now, acclimating 5 more at the moment.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back