Rugby League

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pieman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thought i'd post this seein as the draws been on.

I'm a Wigan fan :X lol

Who do you support and do you go often?

I am a very casual fan to the "other code" as it fills a lovely gap between the finish and start of union.

Can't say I really support a team (though I am liking the new French team) and have never gone. I occasionally wonder about playing amateur level in between union seasons.

One thing I have loved is the occasional push in the scrums. I'd like to see that brought in more, cos it don't half shock the other team when they get nudged!

Haven't got to see that much this year, though I have seen Saints doing well (which is a bit like saying the ball isn't round really...).

I dont really follow Rugby but as i am from Leigh i support Leigh and i am loving seeing Wigan at the bottom of the league.

Sorry Pieman but you did ask. :hey:

Sorry, I know your talking English League here, but I follow Union! :p Go the Wallabies! :D

So, andywg, you play union do ya? I was thinkin of playin for my university this year. How is it?

It's great, I'm in the summer break now trying to bulk up from wing to prop.

Just head for a club and join in training. Most clubs have a real amateur level for old people, fat people and newcomers (and I fit at least two of three categories, so I was fine).

And rememebr to bring your drinking shoes with you. Nothing better than a good match followed by a few beers with the opposition.

Though it WILL hurt, especially in the first game or two. But that's half the fun. If you don't end up limping off the pitch covered in mud you haven't had a good game (or you are a back...)

well im realy laetin myself in for some insults here lol but i support swnton lions i went to most the home games last season but havent been to a game this season yet

I love rugby, but unfortunately doesn't get much coverage here in Malaysia, normally get international matches only. So i support the All Blacks!

P.T.

Most reactions

trending

Back