Rose Tail/feather Tail

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
anyone on here spawned these tails before? not together ofcourse as I know its not good practice to, but to either create or maintain tail status. Interested what the % of fry were Rosetails. the reason im asking about feather tail is that its on my list of things to do.

I've got what I'm more than positive is a Rose tail (pic below and feel free to debate it)and already spawned him with a HM but he ate the fry on day 2 after hatching but after seeing pics of Rose Tails and comparing him with my HMs there is a big difference.
Rose tail

Compared to one of my HMs here

GOSH mo, you gotta show off the pretties, don't ya?! :crazy:

You're making my little men look silly, thanks a lot! :* :p

GOSH mo, you gotta show off the pretties, don't ya?! :crazy: You're making my little men look silly, thanks a lot! :* :p
all you bettas are great fish,its ok me showing them off but hey i want some fry but it just aint happening :blink: with these 2 as the HM is a wife beater
wow they are gorgeous :wub: sorry I can't help you with your question but perhapse you could help me with a question I have .... Pretty Please :unsure: My question: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=213000&hl=
thank you, and replied to your thread with a little input.

i havent got a clue about breeding and tail types sorry but i just had to say they are both gorgeous, good luck whatever you decide

xXx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back