Rose bubble tip anemone

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Landlocked

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I've decided that I want to get a rose bubble tip anemone. My lfs told me that they're super expensive and hard to get, though.

My tank is fine, so I just need to get it.

I live in southeastern Minnesota, so some help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know of a good, reliable website that sells these anemones? My lfs told me that it would be cheaper and easier to get them online than to wait for him to get them in.

plz help! :thumbs:

My LFS has about 20 of them on sale for $60 I don't know if they would ship but i can ask them.

Hazmat

Best place is to find someone who had one split who can't handle two, and trade or buy from them. Much less expensive. RBTAs are all the rage and stores are gouging but the price is also crashing (CA stores selling for $25 right now).

i just bought a rose anemone. it cost me $45 because my aquarium guy gave me a discount. usually they cost about $90 or $100 but i have some that can cost up to $200. they are really cool looking so i would get one as long as it doesnt cost over $100. good choice for an anemone by the way.

Yeah, i guess there is an abundance of them in the LFS's now.. You shouldn't pay more than $50 for one.. Shipping can be $$$..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back