Roobis tea-is this 1 appropriate to purchase for aquarium use

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

no tea for me
I drink 30 ounces of strong coffee with cream and small amount of sugar a day. Lately they’ve been saying coffee has many health benefits.

This is really interesting…would a Betta like this tea..? How exactly do you prepare it/add it to the tank..?
I just used to throw a couple of bags straight into the tank 😂 some will say to brew it like you would a normal cup of tea (with dechlorinated water) then add it to the tank when it's cooled down but I don't have time for faffing, worked the same way....then just fish out the bag/s when the water reached the desired colour....no drama

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
no tea for me
I drink 30 ounces of strong coffee with cream and small amount of sugar a day. Lately they’ve been saying coffee has many health benefits.
Must be an American thing, we Brits use a splash of milk....but then there's this new trend going about where some crazy people are brewing their java with butter 🤢

Edited: spelling 🙄

Last edited:
I start everyday with a cup of Rooibos Tea have done for about 15 years. Then I drink coffee and then finish my day with Beer. I have made 60 so it can't be all bad.
"finish my day with Beer"

What kind do you prefer? What's popular in Kiwi Land?

Must be an American thing, we Brits use a splash of milk....but then there's this new trend going about where some crazy people are brewing their java with butter 🤢

Himalayan style! Never tried that. I used to work with a girl from Nepal who said buttery tea was nasty. I like a good Assam or Yunan with a bit of milk and sugar. Brit style tea is ALMOST enough to forgive assorted English culinary sins. :lol:

no tea for me
Give it time, they'll go back to saying it's bad for you before you know it ;)

Butter?!?!?!

I guess we should stop jacking this thread and start our own thread in GC about tea and coffee.

So, yeah, rooibos for fish! Whatdya think?

☝🏻😂good stuff..different perspectives is very helpful

I’m already looking at my fish different ..if he’s gonna drink o’douls or not …I like my fish to be scotch men single malt please

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back