Rogues Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Let's see some new faces on here..... always nice to know who you're talking to..... (this thread goes all the way back to the beginning)...... Join the fam & show us who you are.....

Me :)
Moi6.jpg

Trying to find a pic is hard, I take loads of the kids and loads of the wife with the kids but no one ever takes one of me :sad:

Holding my belly in!!
010-15.jpg

004-38.jpg

057-2.jpg

^ Ha thats soo cool i would love to see Elephants like that :hyper: !

they;d never been myu favouite animal till I spent that bit of time with them. I cleaned them out and helped train them and then fed them. It was an amazing experience and they are beautiful animals who look at you with eyes that show something is going on on there heads

^ Ha thats soo cool i would love to see Elephants like that :hyper: !

they;d never been myu favouite animal till I spent that bit of time with them. I cleaned them out and helped train them and then fed them. It was an amazing experience and they are beautiful animals who look at you with eyes that show something is going on on there heads

Thats awesome simon. Where did you get to do that?

Knowsley safari park my wife got me a zoo keeper for the day present. I;ve done another thread yesterday with more pics of the animals

ha ha whos that feeding the elephant

Trying to find a pic is hard, I take loads of the kids and loads of the wife with the kids but no one ever takes one of me :sad:

Holding my belly in!!

004-38.jpg

Si, i think you had better change that post, you say "I take loads of the kids and loads of the wife"

Ok the first picture you kids, and what was you refering to in this picture :unsure: :X

Can't believe I've only just found this thread! Been fun reading through the whole thing though :)

Here's me.

New Year's 05-06:
Imgp0163.jpg

Random night out, with my 2 best mates :)
IMG_1205.jpg

My 21st Birthday:
IMG_0873.jpg

Please note, I am not always drunk, as these photos seem to suggest, it's just that people can only ever get pictures of me when there has been alcohol involved.

Holding my belly in!!

004-38.jpg

Si, i think you had better change that post, you say "I take loads of the kids and loads of the wife"

Ok the first picture you kids, and what was you refering to in this picture :unsure: :X

ha ha the way I'm feeling at the moment about her that would be a compliment :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back