Rogues Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I Do have the option to stay or Go.

If i Stay I'll Own the current house and Live alone/ or with certian people :p.

And if i go with them. I Have nothing to look forward to.

I Did say to them i may come down every now and then.

Quite a few friends i've told have all told me to stay. One person actuly xetws i was like :huh: Whats so great about me ehh? :hey:

Knox your spelling is atrocious! I can barely read some words - please can you use a spell checker? (I'm not being awful, I know some people just can't spell or have dyslexia etc but I'm struggling to understand some posts.)

As for Canada, I'd go for it - it could be a life shaping experience. Certainly more exciting than living here on your own - it's not all it's cracked up to be.

my bad. i will edit it out :crazy:

im fairly tired so my hand writing may be abit :crazy: off-track when typing too fast.

its a bad habit i know. thanks for pointing it out. :good:

Also yes Im Dyslexic. But i can spell. Accept i type fast so it goes all blur. And i click random stuff by accident without double checking

Accept im a clever dyselxic person apparntly :blink:

my bad. i will edit it out :crazy:

im fairly tired so my hand writing may be abit :crazy: off-track when typing too fast.

its a bad habit i know. thanks for pointing it out. :good:

Also yes Im Dyslexic. But i can spell. Accept i type fast so it goes all blur. And i click random stuff by accident without double checking

Accept im a clever dyselxic person apparntly :blink:

Not so much the spelling, more the actual sentence structure. Except. :)

And today's lesson will be your a b c's..... :shifty:

My spelling and grammar are awful, so appoligie's to those who can't understand me,

spellcheck does not work for me,it says click ok to go to download page,you click and nothing happens

And today's lesson will be your a b c's..... :shifty:

My spelling and grammar are awful, so appoligie's to those who can't understand me,

spellcheck does not work for me,it says click ok to go to download page,you click and nothing happens

Yeah, you best apologise. *Shakes fist in anger*

Lmao.

Im Not very creative Ace.

When you getting more live?

I Will add you soon :good:

Think I'm going to the dark PS3 side dude!

LOL!

I Just type fast and at times random stuff happions and it makes no sence.

Yea.. In my GCSE Coursework for english i had to write a story.

It went from

A School > Friends > War > Rivals ( friends split up ) > Big Fight > Death > Goverments house > Speech.

It was SO Random.

I Would post it up on TFF if i still had the document :/ it was a good 7 page's though :)

PS : Dude. Xbox. Stick with it. If you dont you like girls stuff and I'll have to keep saying ( Copying from Eastenders :p ) "You'll get your siyeed one day" :lol:

LOL!

I Just type fast and at times random stuff happions and it makes no sence.

Yea.. In my GCSE Coursework for english i had to write a story.

It went from

A School > Friends > War > Rivals ( friends split up ) > Big Fight > Death > Goverments house > Speech.

It was SO Random.

I Would post it up on TFF if i still had the document :/ it was a good 7 page's though :)

I'm generally ok with grammar and spelling. But put me in an English test where I have to write an essay or do comprehension work and I fail like French people.

LOL at french people! xD

Reminds me

my MSN Name has french in it :p

"A Coup D'tat"

figure it out for yourself :p

its easy to figure out with wiki's help :D

knox we got to fnd a time to play cod! its hard enough that we live on different continents lol

and doesnt your xbox tag have french in it too? mines got latin (you have to translate it word by word or else it turns up to be something else lol

hows the rio? apparently they make powerheads as im getting 2 either tomorra or thurs. cant wait to start ma dual journal!!

After a few months of slightly squinting to read some small prints in books ect, I have resigned myself to buying a low strength pair of reading glasses :crazy:

It's odd to wear them..I look like a librarian!

stuff298795glass8.jpg

knox we got to fnd a time to play cod! its hard enough that we live on different continents lol

and doesnt your xbox tag have french in it too? mines got latin (you have to translate it word by word or else it turns up to be something else lol

hows the rio? apparently they make powerheads as im getting 2 either tomorra or thurs. cant wait to start ma dual journal!!
Rios Fine.. Though the heater may be broken ( could just be Me )

After a few months of slightly squinting to read some small prints in books ect, I have resigned myself to buying a low strength pair of reading glasses :crazy:

stuff298795glass8.jpg
Still you look Pretty compare to previous pictures :good: ^_^ :hey:

Rios Fine.. Though the heater may be broken ( could just be Me )

stuff298795glass8.jpg
Still you look Pretty compare to previous pictures :good: ^_^ :hey:
[/quote

you have such a way with the ladies Knox!! lol

Honeythorn those glasses really suit you

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back