Rock or Rap???

• ROCK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAP

• BOTH

• Total voters
i voted for rock. to me rap music is a contradiction in terms.
I see what you mean, but have you heard that ridiculous rock where nothing seems to make sense? Where people scream until their throats bleed? Where they random notes? That's just a big contradiction as when rap contains nothing but expletives... :blink: Both I consider to be music, but not when it's so... extreme.

what that means is,rap is not music.it is other peoples music fed into a computer to get a perfect beat so someone can babble a bunch of crap over it.

what that means is,rap is not music.it is other peoples music fed into a computer to get a perfect beat so someone can babble a bunch of crap over it.

Of course rap is music, there are many different kinds of music which use different methods to get a result. Just because you personally do not like rap does not mean that it is any less music then any other kind, by this logic house music, club music and some metal music is not music at all.

I believe that rap is kind of rubbish these days with only a few people standing out, but back in the old days it was awesome.

has to be rap i dont like rock especialy the hevey metal stuff you cant evan understand them

i like both but have too say i like rock alot more

ROCK WILL NEVER DIE

RAP WILL

Can guarantee there's more rap artists still producing music today than rock bands.

Rock already is dieing....

Look at who like's what. In general the majority of people who like rap, are younger, and rock, older.

Rock will die out long before rap.

ROCK WILL NEVER DIE

RAP WILL

Can guarantee there's more rap artists still producing music today than rock bands.

Rock already is dieing....

Look at who like's what. In general the majority of people who like rap, are younger, and rock, older.

Rock will die out long before rap.

This, I doubt old school rock will ever die out. As people still love the classics, but I can't really see room for rock as you love and know as there are so many different genres these days that the younger generation have alot more to choose from then just rock or rap.....

Rock for me.
Nothing against rap though so long as it's actually good. I don't go out of my way to listen to it so couldn't tell ya the name of any rap song out there lol.

Most reactions

trending

Back