River stream 53g

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just went through the entire evolution of your tank. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing.

Would you mind sharing what your water values are? Again, thanks. :)

Just went through the entire evolution of your tank. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing.

Would you mind sharing what your water values are? Again, thanks. :)
Thank you for looking:)

Yes no problem..The tank runs at 25c with a water hardness of 9 (160ppm).

Another group of fish ive wanted for along time ticked of the my list and another specie of barb to my collection:wub: The very majestic Denison barb:fish:
Screenshot_20210212-190003_Google.jpg
These was planned for when i upgrade the barb tank but my LFS dont get them that often so i couldnt resist once they let me know they were in stock.
Beautiful fish and school so well together. Can really see why some call them Roseline sharks:wub:.

Ill try and get some decent pictures over the coming weeks. My phone camera is awful:/
20210212_204729.jpg20210212_204632.jpg20210212_204446.jpg20210212_203144.jpg20210212_203120.jpg

Happy with the new set up and glad i went with dragon rock this time around. Quite expensive really but better to aquascape with than river rock. Pleased i also went back to buff sand :)

The Denison barbs have settled in nicely and brought some different activity to the tank. Lovely schoolers. Hopefully have a bigger home soon.

Only little niggle at the moment is a piece of driftwood i put in as decided to start shedding quite abit. Im vaccing twice a week because of this to keep the sand spotless. Ive got loads of this wood through out my tanks and never had this issue before. Hopefully wont last too long as i dont fancy unearthing it from where it is.

Hey @AquaBarb the large green plant in the centre, is that a crypt? I've been looking at crypts but they all look a bit different on the online shop pics i think because of emersed grown leaves?

Last edited:
Hey @AquaBarb the large green plant in the centre, is that a crypt? I've been looking at crypts but they all look a bit different on three online shop pics i think because of emersed grown leaves?
Its a Amazon sword in the centre. So many different specie of crypts im not suprised. Think ive got 3 or 4 different varieties of crypt wendtii

Most reactions

Back