River Creek 22g

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

have you got coverglass on the tanks?
Yes ive got a lid. Think his jumped out during a water change. Probably when ive gone to fill 1 of the last few buckets.

Ill have to keep putting the lid on everytime i go to fill a bucket in future. Not a clue where my dog found him because i cleaned the house top to bottom yesterday and didnt notice him on a floor anywhere.

Last edited:
Sorry about your fish, how are you doing?
Im ok RV, ive never had a fish jump out before but its just part and parcel of the hobby i suppose. Not nice but it happens unfortuntely.

I didnt want my female to be alone so i went over to my LFS today and got her some friends:)

I think I lost my healthy glow light fry by him jumping out of the fry cage while I was doing tank maintenance, I have cats which like to hang around when I work on my tank so I think he was lunch.

I think I lost my healthy glow light fry by him jumping out of the fry cage while I was doing tank maintenance, I have cats which like to hang around when I work on my tank so I think he was lunch.
:( Well my dog Charlie was in the room the other day when i was doing the maintance and when i found him this morning he had the fish in the living room so i reckon he must of took off with him.

Have your guppies settled in ok?

:( Well my dog Charlie was in the room the other day when i was doing the maintance and when i found him this morning he had the fish in the living room so i reckon he must of took off with him.

Have your guppies settled in ok?
Yes they have, there are several fry in the tank now, most have a nice orange color to them, I am thinking of just leaving them in there and adding a molly or platy to the tank.

Ill take some more in the coming days once the new fish settle :good:
20200628_222716.jpg
20200628_221404.jpg

20200628_221604.jpg

20200628_222914.jpg

20200628_183935.jpg

Didnt take many today but heres a few quick pics i took :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back