River Creek 22g

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Tanks are really looking great, I am thinking of buying cardinals instead of neons in the future. I have lost several neons but have not lost a glow light for over a year so maybe and glow light/cardinal tank in the future. I am thinking of redoing a 29 gallon tank from hard water to soft and moving my embers into that one and letting them have their own tank.

Last edited:
Tanks are really looking great, I am thinking of buying cardinals instead of neons in the future. I have lost several noens but have not lost a glow light for over a year so maybe and glow light/cardinal tank in the future. I am thinking of redoing a 29 gallon tank from hard water to soft and moving my embers into that one and letting them have their own tank.
I do prefer Cardinals tbh. You pay more but get a much hardier and colourful fish for your money. They are stunning looking fish (even my wife comments on them and she doesnt get the hobby like us)

Is your 29g the castle tank with the guppies in your thinking of re-doing?

I do prefer Cardinals tbh. You pay more but get a much hardier and colourful fish for your money. They are stunning looking fish (even my wife comments on them and she doesnt get the hobby like us)

Is your 29g the castle tank with the guppies in your thinking of re-doing?
It is the other one which has the platy fry now adults in it. I was thinking of changing it over to sand awhile back but then all those platy fry showed up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back