Rip

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fiddlesticks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
She was such a sweet fish. Lived most her life with neons and didn't eat them. She recognized me when I went up to the tank and would give me kisses at the surface. And when strangers went near the tank she would hide. Such a sweet smart fish.
Here is a picture

Visit My Website

wow 13 years - that's pretty amazing. How sad :rip:

Thank you. And yes she was at least 13. My husband and I checked the math twice. He inherited her from his dad who had her at least 6 years. I have lived with him for 6 and he had her quite a while before I moved in. So we may even be under estimating because he cant remember how many years he had her but it was at least 1 before I got there.

:rip: sorry for your loss must be really hard after such a huge amount of time :(

Sorry for your loss. 13 years, you must have made his life a good one . Must be hard for you. :rip: :byebye:

Sorry for your loss. :-( But PLEASE put a smile on. You better not make me cry. Sorry about your angel. That angel was as old as I am!

Very sorry to hear about your loss :( it's okay to cry, happens to the best of us

aww im very sorry about your loss! :sad: Shes in a better place now just rember that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back