Rip Oliver

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ReiRei

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my beloved Oliver passed away tonight. It was expected, and I spent his last 20 minutes with him.

Oh Oliver!

Bless him, he had a fantastic home with you Rei Rei xx

Oh no, i'm sorry.
rip.gif
Oliver. I'm sure he had a great life.

I'm so sorry to hear! But also glad you were able to spend time with him in his last moments.
He had an amazing home with you 
rip.gif
Oliver

OMG I'm so sorry! :rip:
He was showing such an improvement! :sad:

Glad you could spend his last minutes with him! He had an amazing home with you!

Sorry to hear about Oliver :( It sounds like he was well-looked after and died happy

Its sad, but I had a gut feeling he wasn't going to last the week ):
I'll never find a fighter with his personality again, he had so much love to give.

I miss him, especially at feeding time this morning, however Morgan keeps making me laugh. He's enjoying the new found space, and is getting up to some stupid antics.

So sorry to hear this ReiRei, you did all you could for him and more.  I know what you mean when they are no longer there to great you at feeding time.
rip.gif
Oliver 
fish.gif

So sorry to hear about Oliver.  :(  It is always sad to lose one that you have fought the battles with them for a good while.  He was so spunky and fought hard to overcome all his issues.  He will be missed but you can always feel good about the fact that you did your best for him and it was a great way for him to end his life.   SIP Oliver.  
rip.gif

Not been around for a while so I'm sorry to hear about Oliver! 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back