Riccia Fluitians

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Do you have any of this left? I am not sure whether it is completely suitable for my set-up but would like to try.

yep iv got lots left :good: how much you wanting? and what's your set up like? iv found its a tough plant :good:

Well it is sparse at the moment! :lol: I have a Juwel Rio 180 with 90 watts of T5 lighting, sand substrate, and bog wood. I ordered 30 stems of Bacopa, and am nearing the end of my cycle (I think). I hadn't decided on types of fertilisers to use, but won't be able to go for CO2 anytime soon. I'm not sure how much area your bunches will cover. I am guessing I would need at least two balls. Does that sound right?

depends how much you want to cover in it to be honest. 1 ball will just about cover a 5x10 square (i think)
i think it will grow fine in that set up.

Okay, thanks! I think I will go for two to be on the safe side then. First though, a very silly question. If my nitrites are now 0 but I am still dosing to 2 ppm ammonia when necessary they will be fine, right? I assume they might appreciate it a little, but don't want to kill them! If that is okay then I will go for two and ask that you send me your PP details.

Oh and are you speaking in inches or cm? :blush:

cms and if im honest iv got no idea. i know that i had one little bit of plant in a cycling tank and it grew like nothing else. the only thing i know which kill's it is an over dose of liquid carbon.

Right. Let me revise it. I will go for four! I just checked how much space I have at the front of my tank and there is more than I thought. I might get more wood but at least this will leave room for error. If you send me your payment details I will get it sorted out as soon as I can.

ohh wow 4! okay let me check if iv got that much (im sure i have) and thats £13.50 then let's call it £13 though as a gift in paypal please details sent

i have 4 lot's easy :good:

payment received from mossonthemoon will post 4 lots tomorrow morning :good:

that took its time but im glad it arrived in good condition :good: if there's any problems i'll send some more out (stupid royal mail)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back