Restoration Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice job on the stands, do you do them in flat packs? ;)

The 3 footer looks great.
B&Q do lol:rofl: Ive got loads of wood up the shed i was going to build a double tier stand out of but ive earned brownie points for getting more storage in this room this way:nod:

Cheers, im happy with it :good: Just got to decide what to put in it now. Ive found out my Gh is lower than i first thought so on one hand ive got more choice but then on the other it makes me want everything i couldnt have before lol

B&Q do lol:rofl: Ive got loads of wood up the shed i was going to build a double tier stand out of but ive earned brownie points for getting more storage in this room this way:nod:
Looks great. I am actually spending this weekend de-cluttering <coff> my office / study. That looks like a great way to do it and find space for more tanks at the same time :drinks:

Looks great. I am actually spending this weekend de-cluttering <coff> my office / study. That looks like a great way to do it and find space for more tanks at the same time :drinks:
They certainly do the job and i love how tanks look side by side. Can see why fishkeepers like fish rooms so much.

My wife was that impressed she actually said while i was building them up "You should get a bigger tank" :hey:

So when the 8 footer turns up next week shes got no grounds for divorce:D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back