The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wills

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Finally finished my rescape of my Aquascaper 600 - I moved it to my home office last week but didnt get chance to get the planting completed but managed to get a few hours this evening to finish it off. You can't see it yet but at the back there is a Crinum Calamistratum, among all the valis in the back. In each of the rows between the rocks is a mix of Dwarf Sag, Hydrocotyle Vulgaris, a few species of Crypts, Limnophilla Sessiflora and Hydrocotyle Tripartita.

The 3/4 view is how I look at it from my desk and the view I scaped it with in mind - the side on view is a bit of a happy accident but I really like it. I need to let it grow in and I really hope it does all the plants have done well in my tanks so far so hoping I can get it right. I might need to up my lights as the Monsterra is growing really fast and its blocking out quite a lot of light.

Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 20.42.04.png

Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 20.42.15.png

I really like the double vision view of the corner angle

Wills

Lovely looking tank, how are you going to stock it?

Give me give me give me it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!

Indeed. Might I ask what kind of filter that is? The name?
It’s an Oase Biomaster 600 Thermo - really good filter and easy to look after. It’s also got stainless steel lily pipes on with a skimmer which you can see in the tank. They attach to most externals though.
Lovely looking tank, how are you going to stock it?
Thank you it’s currently home to my group of 5 Red Eye Red Tail Puffers and 8 Amano Shrimp. Hoping to add a school of either Emerald Rasboras or Glowlight Danios soon too.
Give me give me give me it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!
Thank you 😊

Most reactions

Back