April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

daizeUK

Fish Botherer
Reaction score
Reptilia at reptilia.org.uk

Summary
Reptilia is an online store based in the UK who sell goods for reptiles and aquatics, including some livestock and a range of products for planted aquariums.  They also have a bricks and mortar outlet in West Yorkshire.

I was on the hunt for a large bottle of EasyCarbo and this was the cheapest supplier I could find. Their price is £11.66 for a 1 Litre bottle, plus £3.50 delivery. This was considerably cheaper than anyone else I found.

The ordering process was straightforward but the delivery took a week to dispatch which I felt was a bit slow.  The package arrived quickly afterwards and the ordered goods were satisfactory.

Experience with supplier
One order for dry goods only.

Customer Service

An order confirmation was received immediately after placing the order. It advised that the order would be processed as soon as possible but gave no estimate. It also gave a contact address for any questions concerning the order. Since I heard nothing else for a week, I asked for an update on my order twice but received no reply. On this basis I would rate customer service as poor.

Pros
•Good website, easy to use
•Accepts a good variety of payment methods
•Appears to be very cheap for certain products
•Delivery time after dispatch was reasonable at 2 days.
•Adequate packaging

Cons
•No response to customer service queries
•Fairly slow time of one week to dispatch
•Delivery costs not clear until checkout

Rating
•Would recommend
yes.gif

Overall, I had no problems with ordering from these guys this time.  If they continue to offer good deals I would order again but would be wary of possible poor communication if there was a problem.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back