Reptile ideas?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It sounds like you're looking for a reptile that's easy to care for, social, and enjoys human interaction, but you're not sure what to get. I've had a similar experience myself. I remember reading an article about iguana bite, which piqued my interest in getting one. However, I understand that iguanas may not be the right fit for everyone. Based on your preferences, I think mourning geckos could be a good option. They're social, easy to care for, and can live in a zen habitat. They also enjoy human interaction but are okay without it, which aligns with what you're looking for. Additionally, they're climbers, so they'll be able to use the vertical space in their habitat.
Look at the topicdate.

I heard that they are smart reptiles
Mine knows when I have crickets. He instantly perks up and comes towards me. Plus they really are low maintenance pets. I put a very low pile rug down instead of sand and it's easily cleanable. He's got a water bowl that refills on gravity and a bowl for his leafy greens. Plus a few rocks so he can bask and enjoy things.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back