Repashy Soilent Green

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Repashy might be good,so is Wardleys version..and mine for beefheart. If yours didn't gel,just pour it all into the blender and add more gell and a tad of water.

I am late to the party, I mix mine 1:2. 16 tablespoons of rapashy to 2 cups boiling water. Mine sets pretty quickly. I whisk it in a bowl quickly and pour off into mini ice cube trays. Within 10 minutes I run a card across the tray to scrape off the over pour, pop them from the tray and put one weeks worth in the fridge and I freeze the rest.

Can pests piggyback in repashy? Been wondering this and since this thread is active figured I’d ask if anyone knew.
I have used it for years without any trouble. With that said, anything is possible, single celled organisms can be quite tenacious. The chances of a parasitic protozoan hitchhiking in Rapashy is improbable, but not entirely impossible.

I consider Rapashy to be one of the best foods available. I breed the B&W Hypans and I feed them Repashy (I mix diffdrent kinds together).

Depending on the specific food I alter the ratios of dry to water. The Spawn & Grow tends to come out more juicy, so I mex it at a lower water ratio. The Bottom Scratcher and the the Igapo I am closer to the 2-1.

I am feeding this stuff to plecos and corys. Baby plecos need veggies in their diet, So I mix 80% of the S&G and BS with 20% Soilent Green. It is great for all ages this way.

I also feed a lot of frozen. The one type of food I try to limit to about 15% of feeding are commercial foods. I mostly feed the other two. Live foods are the best, but I do not have the time or space to do them, so I relyy on the frozen and Repashy. I have more tanks and more fish spawning than the average fish keeper. Right now the number is 26. I can feed them all in under 10 minutes using commercial foods. It takes about 20-25 minutes to feed them all frozen and even longer to feed the Repashy. I mix it in caseraole containers and when it gels i cut it into blocks/ Most gets frozen. I cut the blucks into small slices and spread them around tanks when I feed. My goal is tho minimize fights over food.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back