Relapsing.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Weimy

Reaction score
Hi all.

As the title suggests, I have kept fish previously, from about 1994 until 2011. Our Daughter was then born and parenthood became the thing and my fish tanks got taken down and stored. I did though keep a small ish FW community set up running (Aqua One 620T) and also a nano FO saltwater set up, with some living rock and a percula clownfish, both of which are still running, the clownfish must be 10 years old + now. The FW set up is just running to keep it ticking over, it has just a dwarf plec and some plants.

I've kept fish before, ultimately, I had a 300 gallon reef at one point but that was sold when we moved to a smaller house.

My intentions were to use the AquaOne for dwarf cichlids but I have had a change of heart and now want to buy a larger set up, plant it and keep a community around discus.

So that's my plan, I'm a little rusty these days, if I'm honest, it's been a while since I took fishkeeping seriously but it's still in my blood and I'm ready to go again.

I look forward to catching up on the hobby, learning new things and hopefully, sharing my previous experience and tales.

Last edited:
Welcome, lots of great people here, looking forward to seeing your tanks and finding out about your journey :hi:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back