Reef Eel Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

the reason i said what i did is because you live in a freakin bubble. keeping a shark in a 55gal for a few months/years untill it outgrows it???? WTF are you on about?

i am gonna have to stop comming on this forum, its proving to do nothing but wind me up with all the bloody numpties on here who ask for advice then ####ing ignore it.

ALL ANYONE IS TRYING TO DO IS STOP YOU FROM KILLING FISH, GROW THE #### UP AND LISTEN :angry:

can a mod please delete my log in details from whatever data base its on i shant be coming back here again, its giving me an ulcer :) thanks

wiktionary said:
Noun
Prick (plural pricks)
6. (slang) (derogatory) a man or boy; usually unpleasant

Hmm....

now who is being a smart ars3 p rick ^^

ok it seems we have differing personalities her and although this usually gives our forum a varied supply of answers and opiniosn, it seems in this instance we are having a clash.

I have closed 1 thread as it deteriorated into bad feelings, I dont want to be forced to do another. If people find the threads or questionsa not ot their liking then simply dont place a post and move onto the next, giving answers or replying to pecieved insults only enflames the issue further and leads to further ill feelings. Now we are a fairly large community now and we cant all see things the same way, i dont expect us to all agree on each others beliefs and methods but i do expect people to remain civil at all times, (and that includes PMs).

Now i am probably the most laid back mod on this forum, manyo thers would have issued warning levels by now but i am asking one more time to all involved to cool down and lets get our marine forum back to what it always has been, a respectful community .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back