Redid the 30 gallon....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishiemang

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Pulled everyone out, drained it, fixed the bushes, up and going.

Much nicer now.

20210918_194305~2.jpg

Looking nice !

Background poster, I suggest black as will help boost the colours of the plants and of course your nice little gourami.

Also agree that floating plants are always beneficial for tanks as this can help water parameter but more importantly this provides shade and shelter that helps to settle and secure the livestock as ColinT already mentioned earlier.

I agree- black or blue construction paper on the back hides filter and cords. Fast growing floating plants not only good for cover but really aid in water quality as they convert nutrients (aka pollution) into plant tissue.

The tank got off to a bumpy start.

The only fish left in there is 1 neon tetra and a brushy nose pleco.

There was a small group of the tetras, the pleco, 4 cories that get the yellow fins and the gourami.

Everyone died cept who is listed.

Seems to happen when I source my fish from a certain place. They don't live very long. The fish I get from Petsmart or Petco last for years. Is very odd. These fish were all free anyways, so I'm not out anything. Not gonna go crying to them about how their fish all died within a few days...just gonna be more selective about what I get from there...

I have just allowed the tank to be with the 2 fish in there for now. Kid was a little busted up by the gourami dying. She named it "Gomez".

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back