Red Sea Max 130

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

steve...c

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi everyone

can anyone offer me a review on the red sea max tank, i know nothing about them but had a phone call from my dad to ask you lot as he is thinking of buying one, any info would be great thanks.

hi everyone

can anyone offer me a review on the red sea max tank, i know nothing about them but had a phone call from my dad to ask you lot as he is thinking of buying one, any info would be great thanks.

http://www.redseafis...amax/index.html

biffster found this for me(thanks :good: )
so if any one can take alook at the video for me and tell me what they think. it looks the nuts, but is it?

They're nice, but very expensive for what they offer. Are you interested in an all-in-one system only?

Far to expensive for what they are for the same money you could setup most of a 100Gallon tank

They're nice, but very expensive for what they offer. Are you interested in an all-in-one system only?

well i think he has his heart set on this tank and he told me his ok with the price but is rather more worried weather its a reliable name brand or is it a micky mouse name that wont last 10minutes before it breaks!

thanks for your replys :good:

Far to expensive for what they are for the same money you could setup most of a 100Gallon tank

thanks for the reply, its not so much the size of what he could get for his money as he only has so much space for it, but rather the quailty.

Its a trusted brand, but very expensive for what you get. Get your Dad on here and we will help him set-up a great tank, with good equipment. Get him to read some of the journels and then make a decision :good:

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Back