Red (Pink) Zebra Danios

Here is a slightly better photo of them.....

000_0031.jpg

Definately looks like a "Pink" danio or "glofish" like everyone has said. They come in a lot of different colors. Im not sure if someone said this, but it seems like I read somewhere they were made to test water supplies or something like that.

PetsMart sells them too.

Definite glo- fish ... and it looks to me, also longfinned. The fry will be glo-fish too, but if I'm correct about them being long-finned, quarter of the fry will be shortfinned. Crossing them with "normal" zebra or leopards is possible, and will result in much more attractive fry than these (think of normal zebra stripes on pink background, for example).

Definite glo- fish ... and it looks to me, also longfinned. The fry will be glo-fish too, but if I'm correct about them being long-finned, quarter of the fry will be shortfinned. Crossing them with "normal" zebra or leopards is possible, and will result in much more attractive fry than these (think of normal zebra stripes on pink background, for example).

I do have a Leopard Danio male available....... I wonder if I'll get Red leopards in the fry if I do this mix breeding??

You will (not all, of course, fry will include different patterns).

Actually there are two forms of "red leopard" that can be bred, 2nd requires going to the 2nd generation.
"Red leopard" is very attractive, btw.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back