Red Cherry Shrimp

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas how long until next lot will be ready? :)

Amy
To be fair I really didnt bargain for this level of demand.....!

looking at the reserve list you are 2nd in line for a batch - I now have another 9 postings reserved - but Im taking 12 Malawi fry this evening in exchange for shrimp and I also need to courier another 100 to a shop in the Midlands. If I am to get your order out quickly (and others) I need to hang fire for approx 4 weeks in order to replenish my stock. I am setting up another 4 shrimp tanks in my fish-house at the weekend in order to expand the operation. Rest assured that I have you on the list and I promise to contact you - and the others - when Im in a position to mail some more out.

Kind regards
Bungy

Hi,
4-6 Weeks is fine... was just wondering as I didnt want you to send them and me to go into labour at the same time. hopefully baby will be out in 2-3 weeks :)

Any ideas how long until next lot will be ready? :)

Amy
To be fair I really didnt bargain for this level of demand.....!

looking at the reserve list you are 2nd in line for a batch - I now have another 9 postings reserved - but Im taking 12 Malawi fry this evening in exchange for shrimp and I also need to courier another 100 to a shop in the Midlands. If I am to get your order out quickly (and others) I need to hang fire for approx 4 weeks in order to replenish my stock. I am setting up another 4 shrimp tanks in my fish-house at the weekend in order to expand the operation. Rest assured that I have you on the list and I promise to contact you - and the others - when Im in a position to mail some more out.

Kind regards
Bungy

Hi,
4-6 Weeks is fine... was just wondering as I didnt want you to send them and me to go into labour at the same time. hopefully baby will be out in 2-3 weeks :)

Ahhhh, nice one - best of luck though and if its a girlie you can call her "Cherry..."
Keep us posted.

Bungy

Hi, again. Just wondering if you've already placed me on the list and if not if you could please. Everything will be definitely be ready in 4 weeks and by the end of next week if everything goes to plan.

thanks

Hi, again. Just wondering if you've already placed me on the list and if not if you could please. Everything will be definitely be ready in 4 weeks and by the end of next week if everything goes to plan.

thanks

Should be ok by then - can you PM me your email addy please.

Bungy

i'd really like some but i don't know if my kribs would eat them. at the minute they are about 4cm long but would they grow too big?

i'd really like some but i don't know if my kribs would eat them. at the minute they are about 4cm long but would they grow too big?

Pretty much ANY fish that can fit a shrimp into their mouths would eat them. But there are ways to avoid this - firstly a 1" fully grown adult female Cherry shrimp would not get eaten by your average sized Guppy or Neon/Cardinal etc however an Angel, Guarami, Molly, large Swordtail would find this to be a tasty snack. Your shrimp would breed readily however the babies would be very lucky to survive. You can provide lots of cover in the form of Java Moss/Java Fern or any plant that is difficult for the fish to penetrate - all this helps.

Bungy

Hi could you add me to the list for the next lot if you can please.

Im not allowed to you the pm yet but my addy is [email protected]

Thanks alot

Kat

Thanks for the order Kat you are 14th on the list...!!

Bungy

Would like to be added to the list for buying 20.

Thanks..

Got you down on the list Darius (order number 15...) I will need your Email address please.

Bungy

If the lead time is 4-6 weeks then I'd like to order some as well please.

can i be added to the list please for 20

ZoddyZod - BAE1994 - ACECAM

I have you all on my list - please PM with your email addresses so I can advise you personally when my stocks are up to speed again. Orders have gone ballistic so please bear with me.

Bungy

Hi Bungy!
Would I be able to go onto your waiting list too please for 5? I am able to collect as in Portsmouth too!
I can see from the posts you're VERY busy and of course I am more than happy to wait my turn!
I am not yet able to send PMs but if you can send your email address to me, I can send you my email address there directly.
Thank you very much in advance!!!

Thanks for the order Kat you are 14th on the list...!!

Thank you very much

Can anyone who has received there shrimp comment on royal mails handling of them also the shrimp colours and sizes.

Im quite happy to have smaller sized shrimps as my shrimp only tank will be completed by the time im top of the list

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back