Red Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a suggestion but maybe you should stop taking orders until you have the shrimp ready - might stop confusion and arguments in the future

just a suggestion but maybe you should stop taking orders until you have the shrimp ready - might stop confusion and arguments in the future

That's sounds like the best way to do it.

Sell then in lots.

Dont worrey folks - its all in hand - everyone is grown up and can clearly see from this thread that there are a lot of orders to take care of and will take time which I have previously stated.
As the list has grown I have given the order placing but by all means I can compile an exact order placement and post on here shortly.

Bungy

Herewith the list and order position:

1 LAFFERS – KEVIN
2 amyw2008
3 MATITSP
4 CHEESY FEET
5 BAGU - awaiting email address
6 RIFF - Double order
7 BIGPEE – Alan
8 BETA FISH - Larissa
9 ZOLACAT - awaiting email address
10 SHRIMPLY
11 REALTREE
12 SHRED
13 YELLOWJOE
14 Liana_y2kuk
15 Darius
16 ZoddyZod
17 BAE1994
18 ACECAM
19 ARFIE
20 SPAMTASTIC - awaiting email address (possible local pickup - Portsmouth)
21 SREM - reduced order
22 MADHAT - quadrouple order
23 TRUCKASAURUS123 - awaiting email address
24 EMILYC
25 HUNTER001 - local pickup
26 JerryUK - awaiting email address - possible local pickup
27 BEECHEY
28 DEFY - awaiting email address - order of 300 to Ireland
29 Darkboyandshoddy
30 CAMJACK - awaiting email address
31 ANTON_COOK
32 BETA246 - awaiting email address
33 Tr0p1CAL - awaiting email address

As you can see this is well over 1000 shrimp so please bear with me.

Bungy

hi Bungy
Cant see my name on list. my post to be added was on page 2. you mailed me that you had added me. could you add me please.
cheers
john

Just for info. There are lots of problems shipping livestock to Ireland unless you have very good knowledge of the system. I tried once and the price put me off.

I am now pleased to offer postage for these shrimps - AND reduced in price.

For posting, the total delivered cost will be 20 Red Cherry shrimps for only £7.
The package will include insulated hard protective container, 20 Shrimps, water, bag buddy and filter floss (for the shrimp to cling on to something). Also included will be instructions for keeping and breeding the shrimp.

Bungy
send me details of payment id love to buy some

The Mod Team has made the decision that this thread is to be closed. As per the classifed rules:

Members posting items for sale which are, or appear to be part of a commercial enterprise, (ongoing availibility included), will have their posts removed and receive a warning, in line with the existing board rules. Members wishing to advertise commercial goods and/or services should contact the site owner, William.
[URL="http://"http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280144""]http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=280144[/URL]

As stated, ongoing availability sales are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back