Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale - Reduced To 70P Each

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishprotector

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock:

Age and condition: Between a few months and a few weeks old (depends on what you want). Very healthy condition, bred in a natural planted and filtered tank with black gravel which really brings out their colours. Fed with JBL prawn pellets, bloodworm and cockels.
Quantity for sale: At least 200
Reason for Sale: Breeding
Delivery or Collection: Collection or Postage
Sales price: £1 70p per Shrimp
Postage & Packaging: £9 Next Day Special Delivery
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

If you'd consider posting then please get back to me.

Thanks.

Same if you will consider posting ill take a few

Ill pay postage and packaging Shouldnt cost you more than £10

Fish bag, with a piece of plant for them to cling to, 4/5ths air, 1/5th water, like they do when you buy fish at the fish shop. Then wrap in bubble wrap and place in a box. Don't need a heat pad at this time of year. I sent 6 to a member on here via 1st class post and they were fine:but whether you are willing to do that or do recorded or special delivery is between you and your buyers! Good luck!

Thanks Caz :-

Ok I will now post them if anybody is interested? It looks like postage will be around £9 per order which means that the parcel will be sent via special delivery. I can start posting them early next week so speak up if you want some.

I have had another head count tonight at feeding time (cockles as I defrosted too many for the Cichlids) and it looks like we have currently got at least 200 cherries for sale.

Hi.
I'm interested in about 20 of them.
I'd need them shipped to Dublin.
I can pay by PayPal.

EDIT: I don't really mind what age. Maybe the older ones so as to start breeding.

I can not see a next day delivery option to post outside of the UK. If you know of one, please let me know. Otherwise, it is not fair on the little guys.

Yeah of course.
I'm not really familiar with what delivery services you'd have available over there. Maybe I can find somebody on the site who will know.

I can not see a next day delivery option to post outside of the UK. If you know of one, please let me know. Otherwise, it is not fair on the little guys.

Hi, where about in manchester are you, i may be able to pick up

These little gems are now going for 70p each if anybody is interested. Still got a few hundred left.

These little gems are now going for 70p each if anybody is interested. Still got a few hundred left.
Hi
Im after about 20-30 ish posted to leicester.
Adults or sub adults.
Can you do this? And how much including postage?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back