Red Cherry Shrimp 20 For £16.50 Delivered

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hey mate, Are there any of these little beauties left? May be interested in a batch as soon as.

i will have a count tonight there is alot left in there so probably ive taken around 40 out and it looks no different lol.

Hi, received shrimp this morning.

got to say, you didnt hold back on the packaging did you! Took me 15 minutes and a sharp pair of scissors!

V. happy with the shrimp although the container was a bit strange, took me a while to get them all out because i couldnt get my net in there.

Overall v. happy, i think i got about 26 in there, although next time maybe put live animals on? The package looked a bit battered on the outside, was fine on the inside.

Glad they got there ok, i try to wrap them up well lol the bubblewrap should keep them warm the container was a bottle i put boiling water in it to clean it and it went a little out of shape.

I thought about writing live animals on them before but then i though it would just attract attention and people would just shake it about trying to find out whats inside.

Thanks

Can I have some please? :)
I went to LFS to get some but they wanted £4.99 EACH!

Yeah there insanly priced in my LFS's aswel. Even my local MA has them for £3.50 each. Its just insane.

Hi Ethan, shrimp arrived safely today... Thank you!... And dad was on hand to rescue them from the sorting office. The little baby ones are just too cute :rolleyes:

Ethan040 if it helps when i post my snails i use selotape with fragile printed on(fle bay £1) and put live aquatic Snails(shrimp in your case) more often then not postie will be kind to them hope it helps :good:

If you write live aquatic shrimp on the box the royal mail wont take it as it is not on their permitted live stock list, just put 'live animals inside'

If you write live aquatic shrimp on the box the royal mail wont take it as it is not on their permitted live stock list, just put 'live animals inside'

Not 100% correct im afried I have recived a shipment to add new blood to mine with it on the box in feb 2011

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back