Red Cherry Shrimp 20 For £16.50 Delivered

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ethan have you received my payment? if so can you pm me with delivery etc?

Hi, sent paymment yesterday eve. Did you receive it ok?
Thx, Tina

Can you confirm whether you received the payment I sent Friday, please? Also, which day you'll be posting as I might need to give you an alternative address if you're not posting them today. Thanks.

Ethan we havent heard from you in a while.
I have PM'ed you and you have said previously you would send out the shrimps next day delivery before 1pm.

We would like to know if you have received our payments and if you have sent the shrimp today.

Ethan we havent heard from you in a while.
I have PM'ed you and you have said previously you would send out the shrimps next day delivery before 1pm.

We would like to know if you have received our payments and if you have sent the shrimp today.

Ethan, ditto (again) what Hanny said. I've also sent you an email as I don't think I can PM you yet. We'd both appreciate an update ASAP please.

Ok, 1pm come and gone but no shrimp. Please DO NOT post them now without contacting me for an alternative address as I don't want them sitting in a sorting office all day.

The shrimp where posted today special delivery i couldn't post them yesterday, sorry

i posted them before seeing your last message also, sorry but i put extra shrimp in for you both for being a day late in posting.

Ethan

The shrimp where posted today special delivery i couldn't post them yesterday, sorry

i posted them before seeing your last message also, sorry but i put extra shrimp in for you both for being a day late in posting.

Ethan

Ok, no worries and thanks for the update and the extra shrimp. T

Hey mate, Are there any of these little beauties left? May be interested in a batch as soon as.

Hi, received shrimp this morning.

got to say, you didnt hold back on the packaging did you! Took me 15 minutes and a sharp pair of scissors!

V. happy with the shrimp although the container was a bit strange, took me a while to get them all out because i couldnt get my net in there.

Overall v. happy, i think i got about 26 in there, although next time maybe put live animals on? The package looked a bit battered on the outside, was fine on the inside.

Most reactions

Back