Red Cherry Shrimp 20 For £16.50 Delivered

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ethan040

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys, my shrimp have been at it again and i have around 2 lots i think alot more but i will say two for now until there out, there all good quality very red and breed like mad in the right conditions the group are from 3 different sources originally.

Livestock: Red cherry shrimp
Quantity for sale: 2 x 20
Reason for Sale: Lots of breeding
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £10 collected or £16.50 delivered next day guaranteed before 1PM.
Postage & Packaging: inc in price above
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi I'd like one lot of these please, can pay by paypal if you PM me your email.

If there are any of these left I'd be interested, I may even be able to collect dependent on location.

I pack them in a tub/container ect with some java moss or some plant clippings for them to hang onto wrapped in lots of bubble wrap and post them late as possible next day before 1PM delivery i have sold them on here before and sent them all like this and all where received in perfect health.

Standbysetting: if your interested in some i could meet you on the M1 somewhere J25 or something or for a fiver i wouldn't mind delivering them to you if you only live in derby?

I don't drive so I couldn't meet on the M1, posted would probably be best, how can I pay?

I may have enough left mate drop me a message when your after some, Thanks

Hi, would you consider doing a smaller quantity, say 6 - 8? If, so how much, including delivery, please? I could pay by PayPal this eve :rolleyes:
Thx

I could do you 10 for £11.50 posted and i would still be posting them next day before 1pm delivery.

Great... I'd love to have 10 then, please. Just let me know how to pay (PayPal?). Son will be chuffed... He's been dying to get some shrimps :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back