Red bellied moscow flagtail

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere some pics of my red bellied moscow flagtail guppies...
These are also my own created specimens.

Attachments

• IMG_8543.JPG
    IMG_8543.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8542.JPG
    IMG_8542.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8571a.jpg
    IMG_8571a.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8557a.jpg
    IMG_8557a.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8558a.jpg
    IMG_8558a.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 53
Im just trying to create a strain now, im almost there, depending what colorings the last fry are, Sadly the mom is in poor health now, So that might be the end of the never ending fry for now

Im just trying to create a strain now, im almost there, depending what colorings the last fry are, Sadly the mom is in poor health now, So that might be the end of the never ending fry for now
Well, you could also keep a journal about the outcome of the fry. Observe them and see what they may have inherited from the mother and father. Use that to enhance certain traits in next generations. This would a great start if you don't know the genetic history of both parents.
Not a bad looking guppy :good:
Well, thank you...
You are doing great stuff:good:
Appreciate the compliment...

Thanks for the info, I have got a red,black & silver male whos standing out from the rest right now. So it may get interesting if i breed him with 1 of his sisters, i have 4 different batches of juveniles from females that were sisters, So i suppose its a possibility that 1 male could of fathered all the fry batches. All i know is the father was a Cobra Green

Thanks for the info, I have got a red,black & silver male whos standing out from the rest right now. So it may get interesting if i breed him with 1 of his sisters, i have 4 different batches of juveniles from females that were sisters, So i suppose its a possibility that 1 male could of fathered all the fry batches. All i know is the father was a Cobra Green
Your a Utd fan aren’t you? I know exactly what youre up to;).
I’m tempted to try for a similar combination myself but from a North East football perspective.
Trouble is my guppies looked to be of red and white colouring and red, black and white colouring under the LFS lights. Get em home and they’re orange under mine.

Last edited:
:thanks: ClownLurch, The thought had not crossed my mind but now you mention it :lol: Ive got a blue coloured male developing too so if it "Kicks Off" in my tank i know whats going on

:thanks: ClownLurch, The thought had not crossed my mind but now you mention it :lol: Ive got a blue coloured male developing too so if it "Kicks Off" in my tank i know whats going on
Stewards reqd.
I decided I wanted six guppies. Two all red, two all white and two all black to add to my red, white n black themed tank.
My local MA had what I thought were all black so I bought two. Got em home and they had white chests like a white shirt under a black tuxedo. I couldn’t see that as I’m tall and the guppies were on the lowest shelf. They’re now known as Ronnie n Reggie after the I think famous photo by David Bailey.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back